• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • james.bryant88

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    Any good deals? I'm looking for a S&W M&P 9mm.
    Was looking for one as well lowest I could find was 469 for a new one with two mags; they had a lot of used ones, kinda of funny the dealer that had a used one listed for 505 tried to tell me it was brand new, you could tell this thing had rounds through it lol, he mistaked me as a fool and when I pointed out that 1 it did not have the factory magazine and two barrel had been replace and also the sights were not factory. He quickly said oh sorry wait I thought you were talking about the glock right next to it lol, I asked him for the M & P 9 when i walked up to the table because it was behind glass and he was trying to sell the gun to me like "Ya those are such a good gun, so reliable." Really kinda humorous, anyways never said a word about the glock to him nor did he say anything about the glock until I pointed out the gun was used. LOL just shows that they will tell you anything to try and fool someone who doesn't know left from right. Shame on him. LOL

togden812

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2011
    Osgood
    Was looking for one as well lowest I could find was 469 for a new one with two mags; they had a lot of used ones, kinda of funny the dealer that had a used one listed for 505 tried to tell me it was brand new, you could tell this thing had rounds through it lol, he mistaked me as a fool and when I pointed out that 1 it did not have the factory magazine and two barrel had been replace and also the sights were not factory. He quickly said oh sorry wait I thought you were talking about the glock right next to it lol, I asked him for the M & P 9 when i walked up to the table because it was behind glass and he was trying to sell the gun to me like "Ya those are such a good gun, so reliable." Really kinda humorous, anyways never said a word about the glock to him nor did he say anything about the glock until I pointed out the gun was used. LOL just shows that they will tell you anything to try and fool someone who doesn't know left from right. Shame on him. LOL

I saw the same one. I went ahead and got one for $469. Thought I would splurge a little for my first handgun. Plus I got a nice deal on 1000 rds of 9mm.

Titanium Man

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Indy---USA
    I'm not telling when my wife and I went, as the crowd was actually very slight, and we moved through the various interesting highlights quickly. We weren't going to go, were in the car, were near by, had our coupons, we went. Easy peasy.

Top Bottom