• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VERT

Grandmaster
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I checked on gallery of guns. The Marlin LTR package is sold out. Anybody happen to know if these are available anywhere? I think it would make a great gift for my son who is outgrowing his little HotShot.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Another option is just a Marlin 795 and order the Tech Sights.
    and an extra mag, and a sling, and a certificate to attend an Appleseed for free ... for the extra money and hassle, it's really a good deal to go to Bradis and pick up the LTR.

After you do pick up the LTR, the next step is to sign up your son AND yourself to attend an Appleseed. You should be able to find one close to where you live.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Well Bradis sold theirs. I called the store in Bedford and he had at least one in stock at a very reasonable price. But I walked in to Bite the Bullet this afternoon. Care to guess what they put out on the shelf yestrday? So of course I bought it. $280 cash OTD. Box did not have the Appleseed certificate though. Loren is going to email the distributer for me.

dmazzio

Marksman
    Aug 24, 2012
    Danville
    Sorry VERT, I just bought that LTR that Bradis had this afternoon for my daughter to replace her Savage Cub T because we're going to Appleseed in April. i didn't think she would be wanting to put hundreds of rounds through her bolt action, it's be a bit tiring for her. We just happened to be in the area this afternoon and picked up the LTR. That was the first time at Bradis, they were very nice and the price was excellent, would definitely go back. I'm glad to hear you found one.

Top Bottom