• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rocket57

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 19, 2010
    In denial
    Just picked up a Marlin 795 at D&%#'s. $140 minus Marlin's $25 rebate = a bargain in my estimation. Anyhow, Marlin shows black 10 round mags on their website but I can't find any after an hour long internet search, only nickel plated. Anyone know where to get the black mags? I hope to do an Appleseed this summer so I can see just how crappy of a shot I am. :D

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    Just picked up a Marlin 795 at D&%#'s. $140 minus Marlin's $25 rebate = a bargain in my estimation. Anyhow, Marlin shows black 10 round mags on their website but I can't find any after an hour long internet search, only nickel plated. Anyone know where to get the black mags? I hope to do an Appleseed this summer so I can see just how crappy of a shot I am. :D

I've owned my 795 for a year and a half and have never seen black mags in all of my time spent searching for them. Check this out also- Shooters Ridge - 25-Round Magazine for Marlin .22 Rifles

easy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    SEOK
    I think if you look at the pictures on the Marlin site you will see tha the blued mags are seven(7) rounds, not ten. Compare to the nickle pictures below the blue and you'll get a better idea.

Top Bottom