• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Oldbird13

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    Hamilton County,IN
    I just received an e-mail from a nephew that said George Soros is closing Marlin. Any truth? He is behind Cerberus Capital (I believe) and a huge Obeyme supporter and gun activist.:(

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Marlin and Winchester are my favorite two lever actions. I can't imagine a world without Marlin Firearms.

Vv

Sorry Marlin as I knew it died when Cerberus bought it. Remington is also dead to me now. So are smith and wesson revolvers with a hillary hole.

Good thing there are millions of pre cerberus marlins and remingtons around for me to buy on the used market.
    Lots of non hole smiths also.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    I've got a newer Marlin 795 that is the best, most accurate .22 rifle I've owned. The best part is that I paid only 100 bucks new! I've also got a Remington R15 that is a hog killing tack driver. My latest is a Remington R1s. I just put 100 rounds through it tonight. Pure fun and 3 good guns.

I've got no problem with Marlin, Remington, or Cerberus.:patriot:

Claddagh

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2008
    IIRC, in Greek mythology "Cerberus" was a monstrous, three-headed dog that guarded the gate of Hades to keep the spirits of the dead from escaping. Probably just me, but their choice of that particular moniker for their company sort of creeps me out.

Top Bottom