• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigBoxaJunk

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    East-ish
    Yeah, I just saw that too. Guess now we'll really find out what Bjoern Werner is made of.

One good thing I saw last night was much improved pressure from the interior D-line guys.

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    That just plain sucks. Mathis' four game suspension was bad enough. I think it's understandable for the Colts to be in real trouble without Mathis though. He is absolutely superb at causing significant troubles for QB's, and the threat he posed made it easier to apply pressure from other directions as well. I am not saying they can't overcome his absence, but I do think he contributed greatly defensively even when he never even got close to laying hands on the QB. I hope he can come back at least as strong as before, and also hope the Colties can manage without him. I heard one of the talking heads last night mention something about how hard it is when an offense feels they have to succeed every time they get the ball because they have a weak defense, and how that leads to desperation calls and failure for that offense. I do not want the Colts anywhere close to that position.

Top Bottom