• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mayday671

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2011
    Monroeville
    Completely rebuilt Max IV atv. 20 hp Kohler 4 cycle, all seat frames and roll bar were sand blasted and coated with truck bed liner. All new chain, transmission was completely rebuilt and all 4 bands are new. All new wiring and a new 3000 lb winch. New 25" Goodyear Rawhide 3 tires and all new 9" rims. All new body bolts seats refinished. Runs great and floats great. This thing goes anywhere. I ran this 4 hours after rebuild and I broke 4 teeth on the left side drive axle. This item is $150 at Richard Clarks in New Albany. Im asking $3200

So with about 2 hours work and $150 you will have the ultimate hunting machine.

I'd consider trades for a transferrable Uzi or Mac 11 in 380, 9mm, or 45

MyMaxIV14.jpg

MyMaxIV6.jpg

Make an offer if interested.

Last edited:

Mayday671

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2011
    Monroeville
    Completely rebuilt Max IV atv. 20 hp Kohler 4 cycle, all seat frames and roll bar were sand blasted and coated with truck bed liner. All new chain, transmission was completely rebuilt and all 4 bands are new. All new wiring and a new 3000 lb winch. New 25" Goodyear Rawhide 3 tires and all new 9" rims. All new body bolts seats refinished. Runs great and floats great. This thing goes anywhere. I ran this 4 hours after rebuild and I broke 4 teeth on the left side drive axle. This item is $150 at Richard Clarks in New Albany. Im asking $3200

So with about 2 hours work and $150 you will have the ultimate hunting machine.

I'd consider trades for a transferrable Uzi or Mac 11 in 380, 9mm, or 45

MyMaxIV14.jpg

MyMaxIV6.jpg

Make an offer if interested.

Sorry there is no edit button so price has dropped to $2300

Top Bottom