• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bullet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Seymour
    I've been considering trading some guns off for a truck. I just want to see if you guys think what these guns are worth. He's asking 3100 for the truck. So Im hoping these guns are worth that.

I have a Springfield Sar8 in 308. It's in very good condition, shows the case marks common for thses behind the ejection port. Low round count.

A Colt AR15. It's an old Blue label "Preban" lightweight sporter in near new condition with low round count.

A Saiga 12. It's in great shape. It's not a conversion, but does have 300 dollars in extras.

A Tec 9 in good shape round count unknown.

I don't have picture Colt, but it look likes this. But in better shape.

Colt AR-15 Sporter Lightweight! PRE-94'! .223 223 : Semi-auto at GunBroker.com

Here is the Saiga, Tec and Springfield.

They are the top two runs.

100_1719-1.jpg

INTRATEC 9MM TEC-9 TEC-DC9 ASSAULT PISTOL INTRATEC : Semi-auto at GunBroker.com

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    He wants the guns or cash ? I'd sell the guns and pay cash unless he specified guns in lieu of cash. Nice firearms there, I like the 3 in the Photo :yesway:

sgreen3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Jan 19, 2011
    Scottsburg,In
    I really don't want to, but my daughter is expecting twin next month and she needs a car. I wouldn't do it othe wise.

Ah I got ya, gotta take care of our own. Non the less those are some nice rifles. Like was said before you may just want to sell them then buy her a car. You might get more for them

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    I think you'll have a hard time selling the saiga with the stuff on it (and getting out what you put in). I'd part it out as far as that goes and sell the s12 as stock with the original furniture. Im assuming your Sar8 is the aluminum not the stamped? Good luck with your truck purchase!

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    If that deal falls through, shoot me a message, I got a vehicle we may be able to work a deal on, and I am out in Seymour about once a week.

Top Bottom