• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mdemetz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    NW Elkhart Co.
    Went in there a while back and no gun/hunting stuff at all. After seeing their Sunday ad a couple of weeks ago, I checked them out again to find a counter with long guns, pistols, ammo along wirh some accessories and bow stuff.
    Along with this, Goshen now has 2 gun stores(ZX, Rocket Guns)plus what the 2 Walmarts carry.

scatwater

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2011
    North East Indiana
    I thought the prices were very competetive at MC sports and was glad to see them start to offer a full range of stuff. Even saw some mosins when I walk in just a week after they opened in there new location. I ve not ventured to Rocket Guns yet. How are they?

gunrunner0

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Goshen
    I thought the prices were very competetive at MC sports and was glad to see them start to offer a full range of stuff. Even saw some mosins when I walk in just a week after they opened in there new location. I ve not ventured to Rocket Guns yet. How are they?

I've found some of their prices to be very reasonable while others were a little high. They definately have some unique stuff in there such as Cav. Arms lowers.

mdemetz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2009
    NW Elkhart Co.
    I just picked up a pair of those horseshoe type ear plugs and a MTM bullet box.
    Same shooping strip, but they have moved over from where they were(now beside Staples).
    They are in the Elkhart Market Center on US33(Elkhart Rd) NE of Goshen. The one with a Walmart/SAMs in back and a Steak and Shake and BK up front.
    Rocket Guns seems to cary mostly military type long guns and used pistols. They are planning on a range next year.

Top Bottom