• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jaredjosh

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2009
    Indy
    I have a couple questions about MCFG. A friend and I are planning on joining the club very soon. I was just wondering what kinda things they have for the kids other than the shooting range that is included in the membership. From what I understand they have a archery area but was just curious what else if anything they have. Is there a place to fish also?
    I have checked the website but mabye I'm just missing it?? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks and have a good day.

opus1776

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Jared,

You can PM either chizzle or VUPDBlue (both are officers for MCFG) to get your questions answered a bit quicker if no one else replys to this thread.

:wavey:

======================================
    "Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" K. Moss

You can NEVER be too rich or too thin.

Life is not a journey, but a series of unplanned detours...

Perfection: is not a goal---it's a demanded expectation.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    The club is along a creek as long as you have appropriate fishing licenses you can fish it. Not sure what is in the creek. It is not easy to get to.

When you say kids how old? Children, Under 18, shoot for free at all of the events with a paid adult.

There is no playground or anything like that.

They do have a youth program that meets, on Mondays I believe, check the calender on the website for dates and times.

Is there something specific you are looking for?

Jaredjosh

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2009
    Indy
    Thanks for the replies guys. The kids are under the age of 18. I guess there isn't anything specific that I'm looking for. But the more family orientated the club is the better it looks in the eyes of my significant other. I will be joining regardless. But at the same time it's always nice to have the stamp of approval from the Mrs. Once again thanks for the replies, I think I have enough info to make it look attractive to all the members of my family.

God bless and have a great day.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Just an addition, the membership is for the family. husband & wife + all children under 18. The only catch is you have to pay for each extra gate card if you want more than one. The first one is covered under the "initiation fee" or whatever they call it now.

Top Bottom