1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    MCFG Thursday Night Trap

We now have two new Pat Traps operational

*6 - 10 PM
    *Cost $4.50 Per Round (25 Targets)
    *Children 17 and Under $2.00 per Round
    *Non-Members pay $2.00 non-member fee (regardless of the number of rounds shot)
    * 12 and 20 gauge shotguns available for use
    * We don't sell shells please bring your own (Target loads 7 or higher shot)
    * Trap Events (what type do we shoot)
    - 16 yds
    - Handicap up to 25 yds
    - Doubles
    - Wobble Trap

Pitch-in dinner: Coming right after work? No problem, we always have something great to eat and the best part is it is absolutely FREE. Our members and a few regulars bring in a wide variety of foods and deserts to share with all. And anyone is welcome to bring something if you like. The food is free to all, and we always have a fresh pot of free Hot Coffee.

Newcomers, First Time Shooters, & Those New To Trap Shooting: We have many shooting/trap shooting veterans ready to help you or answer any questions you may have. Safety is our #1 concern so if you don't arrive in time for our opening safety announcement just ask and we will go over the safety rules with you one-on-one. The veterans will also assist you in the game of trapshooting to almost any degree you want from general pointers to get you started to in-depth knowledge of the sport. We even have a few 'loaner' shotguns and help learning how to use them if you just want to try trapshooting before you commit to buying a gun. It's all about having fun and doing it in a safe manner.

Located just west of I-465 on Crawfordsville Rd. (US 136). Detailed driving directions on club website.

MCFG - Indy Range Official Website - Shotgun, Pistol, Shooting Range

Hope to see you soon!

sbnewsom

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 6, 2008
    St. John
    I attended for the first time last Thursday. It was a blast! Both pat traps operated flawlessly and everyone there was very patient with a noobie.

First time out I shot a 21. Was pretty pumped! I'll be attending every Thursday.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    21 on your first round of Trap, WOW. Glad you had a good experience. We were all noobies once; I'm proud that our club is welcoming to all shooters.

Top Bottom