• ...and so much more!
  • sdman11890

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 15, 2011
    Highland
    Everything SPF besides barrel.

[STRIKE]Like the title says, I've got a Mega AR10 MKM keymod extended rifle length receiver set. I don't have any pics of mine handy, here's a couple stock photos:[/STRIKE]
    8522180041_d22c986d36_b.jpg

55127096359f5df58ba5a15966a83266.jpg

[STRIKE]
    I took it out of the box, and dry fit it together. I screwed my stock and grip on it and put it in the safe. It's never been fired, nothing's been tightened down.

I'd like $1000 for it. I've got a little over that once you get shipping and FFL transfer on top of the $925 retail. [/STRIKE]

I also have a 16.5" Noveske .308 stainless steel heavy profile barrel with gas block and gas tube. I don't have any pictures of it. It has a couple small scratches on the bottom of it from sliding into and out of the rail, just a little bit of flattening of the bead blasting, you won't be able to see it under the rail. It's this barrel.

I'd like $475 for that. Retail is $560 plus shipping, I'm taking $100 off for the scratches.

[STRIKE]I also have a AR10 bolt carrier group. It's an Armalite, parkerized, chrome lined internally. I'd like $425 for that. I paid over $450 shipped... I just got tired of waiting to find one in stock. [/STRIKE]

$50 for shipping on the barrel or receiver set, $25 on the bolt carrier group.

All prices OBO, FTF NWI much preferred. If you need pictures I can take some on my phone and email them to you. Cash is king, if i'm shipping it I much prefer USPS MO.

IM me on here, or email me, they both go right to my phone.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom