• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    If I ever meet other INGOers I am totally going to tell them I'm Sylvain.

It'll never work. We've all seen Sylvain's pic.

State-Farm---State-of-Disbelief-Fren%25255B2%25255D.jpg

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    It'll never work. We've all seen Sylvain's pic.

Sure it will. We all know Sylvain is French right? So all you have to do is shout Sacre Bleu, spit red wine at them and smack them with a day old Baguette. Then run off at the first sign of aggressive retaliation. That should convince anyone you're French.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Sure it will. We all know Sylvain is French right? So all you have to do is shout Sacre Bleu, spit red wine at them and smack them with a day old Baguette. Then run off at the first sign of aggressive retaliation. That should convince anyone you're French.

I was going to suggest posting that I was going to practice my French ancient (All my impersonations either sound like Cheech or Chong) But after seeing your post my idea now seems pretty lame.

+1 to kawtech87

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Had that a few times at classes and such. Those folks came off just fine but may have been involves in some silliness and were not admitting who they are on line.......Wusses.

I have the opposite problem. Everybody seems to know me as VERT. People at work call me VERT (prior to INGO). People refer to me as VERT. My name is Nate dammit! I am a person too!!!!!

12bee

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I sold an item from my truck on Craig's List yesterday in Elkhart. I met the guy where he worked and he noticed the INGO decal on my truck. He is a member and works some of the gun shows. We had a nice conversation. It was the first time I had met another INGO member out and about. It was great to meet another member and someone who holds the same love for firearms and shooting.
    It was nice meeting you and the part fit perfect on my truck. I will get ahold you of before the next meeting or can meet you at the range so you can see what the inside looks like and shoot to. Chuck

Top Bottom