Meth Investigation Leaves Toddler Near Death……Wrong House?……oooops.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2001FZ1

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2012
    Indy
    This comment at the bottom of the news story sums it up.
    welcome to the police state. welcome to america --- where the police can maim your children, destroy your family and your entire financial future --- and absolutely NO ONE is responsible. The cops aren't even man enough to say I'm sorry - because the lawyers have told them not to say anything.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    This comment at the bottom of the news story sums it up.
    welcome to the police state. welcome to america --- where the police can maim your children, destroy your family and your entire financial future --- and absolutely NO ONE is responsible. The cops aren't even man enough to say I'm sorry - because the lawyers have told them not to say anything.
    Yep.....pretty much.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Yup. And because gun possessors have killed three of my coworkers (one a close friend) in the last three years, I don't trust anyone that possesses a gun.

Threads like this make it seem like cops get a kick out of doing stuff like this. WTF! They don't! They started using these tactics after to many were gunned down and murdered for doing their jobs.

I will add that the police department should be held responsible for the mistake. But for gods sake don't make it sound like we don't need LEO's.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Yup. And because gun possessors have killed three of my coworkers (one a close friend) in the last three years, I don't trust anyone that possesses a gun.

I think the primary difference is how this is handled after the fact ... Person with gun kills police officer and either ends up dead or in jail... police officer nearly kills a baby, but rather just obliterates his body and they don't even apologize and refuse to be held liable for medical expenses...

You really can't even claim that those are even close to being on the same page without making it clear that you are heavily biased ... I don't blame police for some of the tactics they use, but the fact of the matter is, when they make a huge mistake like that and then get off free, leaving a family saddled with a maimed baby and millions in medical expenses, it paints a very clear picture that police are often times exempt for making a mistake that would land us in a big world of hurt if we had made the same mistake...

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I think the primary difference is how this is handled after the fact ... Person with gun kills police officer and either ends up dead or in jail... police officer nearly kills a baby, but rather just obliterates his body and they don't even apologize and refuse to be held liable for medical expenses...

You really can't even claim that those are even close to being on the same page without making it clear that you are heavily biased ... I don't blame police for some of the tactics they use, but the fact of the matter is, when they make a huge mistake like that and then get off free, leaving a family saddled with a maimed baby and millions in medical expenses, it paints a very clear picture that police are often times exempt for making a mistake that would land us in a big world of hurt if we had made the same mistake...

Agree, not even the same ball park. The people killing our LEO's are in fact criminals, this family injured by police were not criminals. Big fan of cops, not a big fan of no knock. Hopefully the family will sue, or the investigation by the state will compensate the family as it should.

Top Bottom