Please reply by conversation.

Koukalaka

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    91   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    Madison County
    SOLD

I purchased this bike last May and only rode it a few times. I'm upgrading to a more expensive bicycle and will no longer need it.

The Micargi Cheetah is a beach cruiser-style bike, and I chose the NX3 version because I'd always wanted a three-speed bike. This version uses the Shimano Nexus 3, an internal hub type of gear mechanism, which is pretty cool--it's a very durable system, and can be shifted even when the bike is stopped.

Here's a stock photo of the Cheetah, just to give an idea of the style. The color of mine is "Barolo Red", which is a dark red, really more of a maroon color. It's too dark and rainy right now for me to put on a real photo, but you get the idea:

thumbnail.asp

My Cheetah has seen very little use. I've ridden it around the neighborhood a few times and rode it into town once...I suspect I've put less than 10 miles on this bike. It's in nearly new condition...there's a slight scratch on the chain guard if you're really looking for it.

Looking around, it appears that this bike goes for about $255-$280. (Be sure you're looking for the NX3, and not the less expensive one-speed version.) I'm asking $150 OBO, FTF in Pendleton. I'm mostly interested in a cash sale, but might trade for a nice bolt-action .22 with a wood stock or for a newer (i.e., touchscreen) Garmin GPS, like a Dakota 20.

Thanks for looking--feel free to PM with questions or offers. I could combine this with the other stuff I've got for sale, especially if you've got a budget-priced over-under 20-gauge like a Stoeger Condor. :)

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom