Please reply by conversation.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    SOLD

Putting up for sale my Microtech Navy model Scarab. These are the special editions that open underwater and have a blue Tritium vial in the fire button. I bought this off of Brad last year so no worries, it's not a knock off. I've never carried it and never cut anything with it. This model is still currently available for $600.00+ but these are limited editions and will be gone once sold out. It will come with everything it came with new. Box, pouch, tool and seals. No trade interests, cash FTF ONLY in or around Martinsville but will travel to surrounding counties. I don't really want to ship this as I know there are still funky laws regarding shipping autos and I don't want to mess with it

Asking $500.00

Thanks for looking

For those who have made ridiculously low offers thinking this is a standard Scarab model, Please check this link to see for yourself what this knife is and what it is going for. Since it is apparent some have a hard time doing the research themselves I'll do it for you.

http://www.bladehq.com/item--Microtech-Navy-Scarab-Underwater-SE--30760

Also consider the last run of these knives was in 2010 and after they dried up the original models were selling well into the $800.00 range and above on the secondary market before this current run came out last year.

Again thanks for looking. Serious offers/knife enthusiasts only please.

knife%20pics%20004_zps93vipav2.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

knife%20pics%20005_zpsviim75ye.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Bump it up again.

If I don't get a reasonable offer by 3-26-16 I'm gonna close this thread and keep the knife. It's only going to go up in value so next time I list it, it could be much more expensive.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom