Miguel challenges *YOU* to defend the Second Amendment!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Just a few minutes ago, I renewed my NRA membership and, for the first time, I signed up with Gun Owners of America. It was online and it was easy. The hardest part was going upstairs to get my wallet.

Like some of you, money is tight for my family right now and the last thing I wanted to do was drop almost $50 to join those two groups -- but I did it. Are these groups perfect? Probably not. But they are the partners we have to dance with right now and we can not afford to sit this one out!

If you follow the NRA link at shootingusa.com (NRA Membership) you can get the NRA annual membership for $25. (usually it is $35)

GOA is only $20, and is similarly easy to join: Annual Membership

If $25 for the NRA is too much for you, I understand. Take up the GOA offer at $20. If $20 too much for you, I understand. If this is the case, do you have someone in your household under the age of 18? If you do, give them a Junior membership to JPFO, it is only $18: Shop.JPFO.org (and no, you do not need to be Jewish to join)

Here's the Miguel challenge...

If ten people will register or renew a membership in either the NRA, GOA or JPFO, and confirm that by posting in this thread by midnight tonight, I will sign up for a JPFO membership, too. If that means me, Mrs. Migel and the youth members of Team Miguel eat pancakes for a couple of days this week, so be it!

I further challenge each of you to spread this challenge ("public radio/television" style!) to your friends on other message boards or at your club's firing line.

311thewiser

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Valpo
    this is Wonderful. I joined last week. I've encouraged others to do the same lile you have. Like you said,"they're not perfect." But its the best we got.

Mrkeller

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2010
    Greensburg
    Why waste your money on just a year membership to the NRA when you can sign up for a lifetime membership and pay $25 a month or quarterly. That's what I do.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Why waste your money on just a year membership to the NRA when you can sign up for a lifetime membership and pay $25 a month or quarterly. That's what I do.

See OP: "Like some of you, money is tight for my family right now and the last thing I wanted to do was drop almost $50 to join those two groups -- but I did it. "

And thanks for the SAF link, Sepe.

hondatech2k2

Shooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Greenwood
    I am a lifer for NRA (got a great deal a couple years ago). I am planning on looking at GOA, NAGR (national association for gun rights), and thanks to Sepe - SoF. Of course these will all depend on my "funds" level.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2009
    Dyer
    Money is very tight right now for me (thanks to the new Obama reality). I just signed up for both the NRA and GOA memberships today. I did the NRA before I read this thread and just signed up for GOA.

hondatech2k2

Shooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Greenwood
    I just did the following:

Joined National Association for Gun Rights (NAGR) AND donated $10 totaling $35
    Joined Gun Owners or America (GOA) AND donated $15 totaling $35
    Joined Second Amendment Foundation (SOF) AND donated $15 totaling $30

I have withheld my donation to NRA until Friday when I hear their "news conference"

Top Bottom