• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    From a drillsgt colleague at Ft. Leonardwood on his two week annual training:

We did practical testing in first aid today. While treating the test dummy's amputated arm, I had a trainee place a tourniquet on the detached limb. Really! How are you able to remember how to breath?!? Trainee's future job....military intelligence analyst.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles

We did practical testing in first aid today. While treating the test dummy's amputated arm, I had a trainee place a tourniquet on the detached limb. Really! How are you able to remember how to breath?!? Trainee's future job....military intelligence analyst.

Sorry, couldn't resist.
    YES, and HE (or SHE ) will get PROMOTED, faster than you !!!!!

Rating - 100%
    139   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    No sorry they won't go to OCS, they will transfer to the Marines.
    What!?:xmad:
    Sorry just had to say that...got plenty of jarhead buddies that rib me all the time.

:patriot::ar15:
    Okay.....you get a pass this time, but we're watching you...
    we_are_watching_you.png

:)

recon19d

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Sierra Bravo November
    I swear to you, the privates of todays Army are the most garbage "war heros" as i call them, this nation has ever seen with complete disrespect to everyone, to fully include the NCO's in charge of them, and with todays bull**** memorandums its damn near impossible to destroy their very being...LUCKILY....We have a row of conexs in the motor pool where i take care of business behind and its fully out of view.

Rating - 100%
    139   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    I swear to you, the privates of todays Army are the most garbage "war heros" as i call them, this nation has ever seen with complete disrespect to everyone, to fully include the NCO's in charge of them, and with todays bull**** memorandums its damn near impossible to destroy their very being...LUCKILY....We have a row of conexs in the motor pool where i take care of business behind and its fully out of view.
    Neg rep for hazing, poor grammer and sentence structure, disrespect, spoiling the fun of the thread, for your goal being to destroy new troop's being, and general condescension.:noway:

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    Neg rep for hazing, poor grammer and sentence structure, disrespect, spoiling the fun of the thread, for your goal being to destroy new troop's being, and general condescension.:noway:

Let's not forget interwebz badassery. Someone needs to have his mom bring down some more meat loaf.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    First female Marine I ever met. Remember thinking it was pretty cool.

I've met some great female servicemembers since I have been in, and tough too. I remember during my combatives level II class my best fight was with a female drill sergeant, she was ten times better than this ranger captain we had.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    I swear to you, the privates of todays Army are the most garbage "war heros" as i call them, this nation has ever seen with complete disrespect to everyone, to fully include the NCO's in charge of them...

My son has complete respect for his NCOs, they set a proper example and he strives to follow.

LUCKILY....We have a row of conexs in the motor pool where i take care of business behind and its fully out of view.

"No one is more professional than I", remember that?

EvilBlackGun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   1
    Apr 11, 2011
    Mid-eastern
    Literally:

As AOB analyst and MOB analyst in 'Nam for a few years, I worked with other analysts who really did behave slowly in some cases; it takes TIME to think. When we played forms of Battleship along with a side-board of Risk, we were keeping our pilots safer when they'd make runs on Kep, Hoa Lac, Hai Phong, and Kien An, just for starters. My unit gave the flyers the heads-up poop about MiGs and SAMs. In terms you might understand, just consider the "inept application of the tourniquet" as a simile to you practicing dry-fire with snap-caps. In 'Nam, we were winning when I had to leave. EBG

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Top Bottom