• ...and so much more!
  • Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    July 30, 2011 - Intro to Force on Force

If you've been curious about taking this class, now is the time. Here is a link to a recent, detailed review by our very own INGO mod, danielocean03:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo..._intro_to_force_on_force_course_may_15th.html

The course description:

This class is the perfect first step for the long-time gun owner or recent novice. You will learn better ways to carry and draw a pistol and be introduced to useful tactics for before, during and after a deadly encounter.
    Intro to Force on Force is built around the philosophy that the best way to retain defensive concepts is to learn them in context. Rather than start students on live fire exercises in an artificial 180 degree environment, why not use modern tools and techniques to give them skills in gun handling and defensive shooting for real environments?
    We start off slow with plenty of blue gun work to safely model proper form and technique then move to firing marking rounds against static and dynamic attackers. The class concludes with a single scenario-based exercise to bring all of the concepts learned together and test them under stress.
    This class is not so physical that you need to be in perfect shape to attend, but you will be expected to move and participate in active drills. Any prior injuries and disabilities can be easily accommodated.
    Required gear:

• Comfortable Clothing
    • Groin Protection (Cup)
    • Pen or Pencil
    • Drinking Water and Snacks
    Optional gear:

• Bluegun (Glock 19 Loaners Available)
    Class length: One day
    Class times: 9 AM – 5 PM
    Class cost: $150 + $25 marking ammo fee

If you own a gun for protection, it's time you invested in what YOU can do. Get off the fence and take this class!

GARANDGUY

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    SOUTHERN INDIANA
    Will this course be held in Indy at the same location as the 7-31 course Shay? Also if you could give me a PM I would like to inquire about maybe getting you to come down and put on a course around South Eastern Indiana.

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    Yes, they will be in the same location. The facility has worked out very well for us.

PM inbound.

Ridgeway

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 23, 2008
    <-- Will be registering.

Looks quite interesting & useful as compared to other training opportunities.

Question: Is the course conducted indoor or outdoor? Thx.

GuyRelford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    Since I botched my opportunity to attend your May 14 course, I would love to attend this class - but I have another scheduling conflict with one of my own classes. I'm gonna make it soon though, Shay!! I think your training is vitally important and we're lucky that you're here in Indy offering these courses.

Guy

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    If you are looking to improve your defensive skills before, during and after a gunfight, sign up for this class.

Top Bottom