• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mospeada

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Bloomington
    Monday I ordered 1,000 .452 185g SWC for .45ACP and got a shipping notification before noon and on Wednesday, they were at my doorstep. Decent prices $68 + $13 USPS Flat Rate and fast service. The bullets look great and you can even choose harder bullets if you want to push them fast for major power factors.

I recommend them.

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Ordered some for the first time myself a few weeks back. Ordered some 170 gr swc in .40 cal, 200 gr swc in .45, and some 125 gr round ball in 9mm. I substituted the .40's and .45's for my previous favorite loads using Oregon trail laser cast and they work great ! And about half the cost too. I will order more soon. Now, I have struggled with the 9mm round noses though. I have a couple of KKM barrels ( short chambered ) that require me to seat them way too deep for my liking ( 1.07 ) I loaded some at 1.135 and I was pretty happy with them thru my other barrels. I might try their 115 gr to see if I fare better with the tight chambers.

MJ317

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 13, 2010
    Greenwood
    Missouri Bullet Co

:yesway: Ordered last Friday 16 July and was setting on my door step today 19 July. Great customer support and delivery. :yesway:

Top Bottom