• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DDadams

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 17, 2014
    North Indy
    On a form 1 for a lower I filed a bit over a week ago I may have made a mistake on the model #. It was a new model lower and it wasn't listed in the drop down, but there was just an "AR-15" option.

Rather clarifying before I finished the form like I should have - I just selected the AR-15 option. I ended up talking to someone at V Seven for another order and mentioned this and asked if they knew if I was the first to SBR the new ambi lower - called the "Sovereign" and they said that I wasn't but ATF doesn't update their options as quick as they should.

They said it'll likely depend on who I get to examine the form but that I probably should have selected "I don't see my model" or whatever it says for that situation.

Is there any way to rectify this or do I have to wait til it gets denied and just re-file?

I hope not because by then I'm sure it'll add half a year or more to this stamp but if that's the case then I only have myself to blame.

Edit: from further googling it seems guaranteed that this will get denied. Does anyone know if I can resubmit it tomorrow and fill out the form correctly this time? Will it matter that the same serial # is used? Or should I wait and accept the punishment of 6+++ months likely being what the wait will be after the denial

Last edited:

Aszerigan

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    336   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Bean Blossom, IN
    You can go to your efile and cancel the form, then immediately re-file. It'll take about three months for you to get your payment refund, but you can redo it without issue as soon as the form is cancelled.

Top Bottom