Mmm...nothing like a cold Yuengling on a warm night!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    :D

yuengling.jpg

rjstew317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Fishers
    used to get that for around $3.50 a six in Maryland. wish I could find it here. good beer, and from the oldest brewery in the country ( still family owned might I add).

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I only have the rest of this case and then the other three cases and then I'M OUT! :( Luckily I'm heading WAY south in a couple of weeks and can pick some up on my way back home through Tennessee.

used to get that for around $3.50 a six in Maryland. wish I could find it here. good beer, and from the oldest brewery in the country ( still family owned might I add).
    According to the brewery, they have not authorized any distributors in Indiana (and have no plans to), so it's illegal to sell it here. The closest states are Tennessee and Pennsylvania.

rjstew317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Fishers
    I only have the rest of this case and then the other three cases and then I'M OUT! :( Luckily I'm heading WAY south in a couple of weeks and can pick some up on my way back home through Tennessee.

According to the brewery, they have not authorized any distributors in Indiana (and have no plans to), so it's illegal to sell it here. The closest states are Tennessee and Pennsylvania.
    bummer right? I may have to take a trip east to stock pile some, and I guess I can visit some family :):

kboom524

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    New Haven
    My brother in law brought me back some last time he was in Pennsylvania. I'm down to half a case. After reading this looks like I'll be down a couple more here soon. Wish we could get it here in Indiana. Amazingly I can't buy it here but the last time I personally bought some I was in Youngsung, South Korea. I was on a military base with my son, at least they are taking care of our soildiers.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I managed to sneak a few cases home with me from our recent trip to Hilton Head. It won't last long, but that's ok...makes me look forward to the next time I'm in the East / South East and can get it again. :rockwoot:

Top Bottom