• ...and so much more!
  • Limpy88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Lafayette
    About to be more on the move than now.
    Looking at packable small scales. Digital only. Beams definitely aren't the solution for my conundrum.
    Any one have a smaller scale that works well? Looked at the Frankford arsenal platinum. Seen mixed reviews of it.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    About to be more on the move than now.
    Looking at packable small scales. Digital only. Beams definitely aren't the solution for my conundrum.
    Any one have a smaller scale that works well? Looked at the Frankford arsenal platinum. Seen mixed reviews of it.
    Are you talking about the DS 750? If so I have one. It's good to go. If you have a beam scale I'd check any digital scale against it.
    I have a Lee beam scale it is very accurate, very slow but it's worth it to test out your digital scale. It's very sensitive as well.

Frankford Arsenal DS-750 Digital Reloading Scale with LCD Display for Reloading https://a.co/d/55xSayS

Limpy88

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Lafayette
    Are you talking about the DS 750? If so I have one. It's good to go. If you have a beam scale I'd check any digital scale against it.
    I have a Lee beam scale it is very accurate, very slow but it's worth it to test out your digital scale. It's very sensitive as well.

Frankford Arsenal DS-750 Digital Reloading Scale with LCD Display for Reloading https://a.co/d/55xSayS
    I was looking at the next step above it has a power adapter and case.

I have seen 50/50 reviews with the ds-750. seems it works like a charm. Or its a completely useless. Maybe quality control on them.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I was looking at the next step above it has a power adapter and case.

I have seen 50/50 reviews with the ds-750. seems it works like a charm. Or its a completely useless. Maybe quality control on them.
    I did send the original one I had back for warranty repair. They sent me another one. It's been spot on. I figured I got a lemon the first time.

Top Bottom