• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Shay was one of our first mods here on INGO! Over the past two years he has provided me with a lot of advice regarding running this place!

Shay recently launched Mindset Laboratories and we both felt that this could be seen as a conflict of interests if he were to stay on in a mod capacity.

Shay has resigned as a mod but I am pleased to say he has become an Advertising Site Supporter.

Thanks for your help Shay and best of luck with Mindset Labs

:ingo:

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 7, 2008
    Greenfield
    Congratulations on the new venture Shay...and thanks for all the hours put in!!

Best of luck, although luck has nothing to do with it, so I am confident you will do just fine!!!

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Good luck with Mindset Laboratories, Mr. VV. :yesway:

Thanks for your service and ongoing support to INGO!

:ingo:

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Thanks for doing a great job from the begining, as have the other mods and Fenway, to make it possibel for this site to still be growing and growing.

BTW what is Mindset Labratories?

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    Mindset Lab had its first public class today. It made all the hard work to get the company going worth it. It also marked the time when I needed to resign as a mod.

My time as a mod for INGO will always be special to me and I'm glad I had the opportunity. I'll be sticking around because I really like this place. Plus, I've almost caught up to Scutter's post count. Yep, I'm almost there...

IndyGunworks

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 22, 2009
    Carthage IN
    yep... shay those are some really AWESOME prices for a force on force class... even if its only a one day venture.... heck i used to pay more than that for a days paintball once all the rental fees were paid... you can most definatly count on seeing me at some of your classes... will keep an eye on your sight for when they will be posted

Shay

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indy
    Well, my first two classes are in the history books. I thought they both went very, very well. I look forward to some of the students posting their reviews in the Tactics and Training section.

I bet the guys who were with me both days are tired, because I KNOW I am.

Top Bottom