• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    I seen on the news where the dems printed flyers calling a libertarian candidate the real conservative and fooling people to vote third party to lessen the votes for the running republican candidate.
    That is some sneaky :poop:.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I'm not buying into any of it. This is the most dirty campaign season I can remember, I made my decisions a few weeks back, and any BS I've encountered since then has not swayed me in the least. I have been bombarded with phone calls and mailings from all involved, and I really think, if this election were to continue for a few more weeks, I'd just say **** it, and not even bother voting, it's just the lesser of two evils now, and that really pisses me off. I just don't have much faith that anything we do tomorrow will make this collection of trash open their eyes and realize they can't screw us over anymore, because as of right now, they are playing the same old game as always. I pray I am wrong.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    I seen on the news where the dems printed flyers calling a libertarian candidate the real conservative and fooling people to vote third party to lessen the votes for the running republican candidate.
    That is some sneaky :poop:.

If it get more Libertarian votes, I'm all for it. There is no good vote for a Republican or Democratic candidate.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    If it get more Libertarian votes, I'm all for it. There is no good vote for a Republican or Democratic candidate.

So, you support lies and fraud to advance the Libertarian agenda?

Libertarians always say to check the party platform and website to learn what Libertarians are all about. I say you can learn far more by watching and listening to their followers.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    So, you support lies and fraud to advance the Libertarian agenda?

Libertarians always say to check the party platform and website to learn what Libertarians are all about. I say you can learn far more by watching and listening to their followers.

I guess, "I'm all for it" isn't quite what I mean. :)

I'm happy to see more Libertarian votes. I guess I'm jaded by elections. It is so simple to hack digital election. No paper trail. Nothing surprises me anymore except for the apathy of the American public.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I guess, "I'm all for it" isn't quite what I mean. :)

I'm happy to see more Libertarian votes. I guess I'm jaded by elections. It is so simple to hack digital election. No paper trail. Nothing surprises me anymore except for the apathy of the American public.

I thought maybe not :D

Election day has always been one of my favorite days. It's freedom in action... but this year, it sucks. There are no Senate candidates I feel good about voting for, fraud is rampant, and I think the election may well be stolen... I see the potential for violence this year, or in 2012.

It's the first year I've bought extra ammo in anticipation of an election and it's aftermath :(

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Apathy

Apathy is a major problem but..........who cares?

Actually, I think there will be a significant voter turnout this time. At least as compared to past elections. The early voting in Marion County has surpassed 2006 by 8000!

Last edited:

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    All you can do is exercise your right and vote for who best fits your beliefs. Besides talking to others an trying to inform them of the difference between truth and BS. Hope they to make the right choice.

Mike_M

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2009
    Beautiful Milan
    In Illinois, Rich Whitney is on the ballot for the Green Party. In 23 predominantly African-American precincts, his name was mis-printed as "Rich Whitey".

Chicago-style politics at work!

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    In Illinois, Rich Whitney is on the ballot for the Green Party. In 23 predominantly African-American precincts, his name was mis-printed as "Rich Whitey".

Chicago-style politics at work!

Unless I'm mistaken, I'd believe that to be an honest error: IIRC, the Green Party is the newer name for the contradiction in terms, the "American" Communist Party. :dunno:

Blessings,
    Bill

Top Bottom