• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 10mm

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2024
    Greencastle
    So I've recently started into finding a long barrel for my gen 4 Glock 40. I know it's already basically a boomerang with the stendo mags, but I want something 8" or more, with emphasis on the more, and I'm trying to avoid lone wolf as I've had some pretty significant issues with them and their cs in the past. I know this isn't normal, but it's been my unlucky experience. Threading/porting doesn't really matter, but would be good to have options. Does anyone know of a longer replacement barrel? I'll likely end up trying LW again as I've done my best bit of Google fu trying to find something that fits the bill with no luck.
    All of this is for science of course. I am trying to see how far 10mm can stretch velocity wise with different powders and barrel lengths. I've pretty much been made comfortable at 1250fps with 200gr xtp with the 6" barrels I have. I'd like to see them going 1400+, but that's another thread when I have time to develop my recipes again. I have several kkm barrels, but they don't make a longer replacement that I can find.
    Any experience with barrel manufacturers is also welcomed.
    Thanks for any and all input gents.

10mm

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2024
    Greencastle
    I actually have several already, but I got to the fine print on the FAQ and they don't make anything over 7.25". I am more than a little sad this is the case because I love the threaded kkm stock length one I already have in it.

Bighoss91

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2020
    Milton

10mm

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2024
    Greencastle
    I found these awhile back and know nothing about them but they make 10 and 16 inch barrels
    Wouldn't you know they're out of stock? I'll keep an eye on this page though, I appreciate it.

VinceU1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Indy
    Don't forget BarSto barrels. They'll make a barrel any length, any caliber for you glock. Pricey but very good.

Top Bottom