• ...and so much more!
  • Edged Tools

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Apr 16, 2022
    Ft Wayne
    Based on the handgun and long gun threads I thought we needed a knife one. This will probably be quite a bit harder for some, but include pics or links to pics.

Whats the most beautiful knife in your opinion? Feel free to list multiples in different categories, fixed, folder, auto, etc etc

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    This one caught my eye last year, and I had to purchase it.
    The Spyderco Police model has always been a favorite, and this one was customized by Santa Fe Stoneworks. They're a native American family who have worked with natural materials for generations.

This one has Woolly Mammoth tooth, inset into Jet.

i-mRQSVzm-XL.jpg

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Cutting against rough rock dulls your knife. When reusing said rock keeping them clean is not very fun. They also tend to let juice drip and run all over your table. Does make for a pretty picture though, no matter how impractical.

As far as a knife. I have seen some beautiful ones. Ones I would not even want to use. To me the most valuable part of owning a knife is not how it looks, but how useful it is to my daily life....so going to take the easy out on this one and skip it.

ACR

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2024
    Goshen
    My best looking knife's, beauty is in the eye of the beholder and I do like Damascus steel but these just look really good to me. Camillus KA-BAR not sure of the age of the knife, and a Kershaw skinning knife model 2314
    IMG_20240114_200103782.jpg

Top Bottom