• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrPeabody

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Dec 1, 2011
    Hamilton County
    Is there anyone out there in central Indiana that has experience with a Magnum Research Baby Eagle 9mm. The hammer is locked full back. I have taken it apart and put it back to clear the fault, but it repeats the failure. I need someone to look at it to figure out if it is worth repairing.

thanks in advance

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Is there anyone out there in central Indiana that has experience with a Magnum Research Baby Eagle 9mm. The hammer is locked full back. I have taken it apart and put it back to clear the fault, but it repeats the failure. I need someone to look at it to figure out if it is worth repairing.

thanks in advance

Try ZR Tactical in Noblesville. I don't know if they've worked on Baby Eagles before, but they do a ton of work on other guns, including making their own 1911s from scratch.

MrPeabody

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Dec 1, 2011
    Hamilton County
    New gun? Curious about the failure, thought Jericho's were damn robust.

No, bought it new in 1992. Had a hammer failure, broke where it was pinned to the rod. Sent it in for warranty and fixed. Put less that 300 round through it between now and then and after 15 round at the range two weeks ago hammer is locked for back.

Yea, I thought these were bullet proof as well, but it looks like with this one that is not the case..... Go figure.

Top Bottom