WTS: Multiple AR Uppers (PRICE DROPS 4/26)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sp3worker

Expert
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    READ THIS FIRST. THESE NEED TO BE PICKED UP IN THE FORT WAYNE AREA. I'M NOT DRIVING ALL OVER TO MEET YOU. I WILL ALSO SHIP AT YOUR EXPENSE. IF I'M SHIPPING THE ONLY PAYMENT OPTION IS ZELLE AND IT NEEDS TO BE PAID WITHIN 24 HOURS OF YOUR COMMITMENT TO PURCHASE. I WILL NOT HOLD ANY OF THESE FOR ANYONE. IF YOU ARE PICKING UP, I EXPECT YOU TO FOLLOW THROUGH WITH THE PURCHASE IN A TIMELY MANNER.

CASH ONLY IN PERSON. ZELLE ONLY IF SHIPPED. NO TRADES. PLEASE CONTACT BY PM.

20240416_163717.jpg

Top to bottom-

SOLD 20" Bull Barrel Upper- .223, RRA 20" stainless bull barrel, 12" free float tube. Includes BCG and CH. Has Nikon Monarch 4-16 scope mounted in Nikon mount. Round count is somewhere in the 200-300 range. I have a lower half that goes to this that we can discuss separately, if interested. $625 SOLD

*Upper is sold, but I still have the lower half available if interested. PM to discuss details.*

18" 6.5 Grendel Upper- Built with a Balistic Advantage 18" Premium stainless barrel. Unsure of handguard manufacturer offhand. New, never fired. Includes BCG/CH/Scope mount. The Bolt is used, I picked up on here I believe. $350

18" 5.56 Upper- Built with a Balistic Advantage 18" DMR barrel. Unsure of handguard manufacturer. New, never fired. Does not include BCG/CH. $265

16" Midlength A2- Built with a Spikes Tactical chrome lined barrel. Round count around 200-300 rounds. Has a rub mark on left side of receiver, but not scratched through anodizing. Includes BCG/CH. I have a lower that we can discuss separately, if interested. $315

16" Midlength C7- Built with a Spikes Tactical chrome lined barrel. New, unfired. Only has 1 taper pin in FSB, the other hole didn't line up. Does not include BCG/CH. $240

SOLD Bushmaster 14.5" A2- factory upper, with chrome lined barrel. I had this on my M16. It has seen several thousand rounds of full auto use. Still runs great. Includes BCG/CH. $325 SOLD

Last edited:
    Top Bottom