• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CHCRandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Hendricks County
    I am just wondering if any of you have really aggressive growth, high risk funds you like?

I have been thinking about putting money in my Roth IRA.....looking for the highest growth, highest risk I can find. Any thoughts? I have never even owned any mutual funds.....always been more of a trader type of guy. But I want to put money in this and just see what happens the next 10-15 years.

I have looked at PHSZX 5 year average of 29%, 10 year 18.33%. Leaning toward health services or biotech or just good old blue chips.. Any suggestions?

Thanks

looney2ns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Evansville, In
    Vanguard because of their low fees. Look at their track record for funds more than 10 years old and pick.
    Their total stock market index fund has did well for me.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Vanguard is the way to go. Over the years I have compared them to others, they are consistently the best for me. They have some decent growth funds. Check out Dividend Growth.

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    You can invest in my retirement fund. Super high risk but on the bright side, very low return!

RugerRog

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Indy
    Another fan of Vanguard. I've been with them for 22+ years now. Vanguard isnt for day traders though, that helps them keep their fees low. They also close and cap funds(inflow of new $$) if the fund gets too hot.

Top Bottom