• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • obijohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Terre Haute
    congrats, tomn. i'm sure it will be a positive experience. i've spoken with james and doc, and from shay's posts, i'm sure that it will be quality training.

be sure to give us a good AAR.

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    Yes I got hit hard that week and was way to bad to drive down, much less be at the range shooting. But thanks there Tinman for bringing up my failure as a person! :crying:

Tinman

I'm just enjoying the show!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sorry to hear that man. James is a great guy, if you get the chance to make it down sometime you really should. Let me know if you want to breeze down, I'll go with you. James has been busting my balls to take a course in TN for about 2 years now, but something always seems to come up.

You know me, always quick to point at others, you feeling the love. Besides, if people are poking you their less likely to be poking me. It's a self preservation thing, you understand.

Tinman....

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    Oh I understand, and it's all good!

I will let you know when I have another chance to make it down. It would be a lot of fun to go with more people rather than solo like I was going to, however, I'm not sure when my next chance will be though since I need to have shoulder surgery and I'm not sure yet on the details.

Top Bottom