• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JustOneMore

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2010
    Franklin
    Ok so the wife comes to a little while ago and says she needs a few things from Kroger and would like for me to go with her. Being the avid people watcher that i am i agreed and strapped on the Kahr cw40 in a Don Hume jit holster and threw my t-shirt over it. Or so i thought!

So we go to the store and walk around the crazyness that is Christmas eve at any shopping center! We get everything needed and proceed to cashier. We get in line about 6 people back in line and start to wait. We are at the end register, right by the service desk. I notice the store manager leave the service desk and come over to our register and use the intercom to page someone.(didnt catch the name) A few minutes later the Lawrence police officerwalks up to the manager and they both kind of turn away from me. I see the manager say something to the officer and he turns and looks my direction and turns back to her and says "im sure its ok". They both stand there untill we get out of the store then i dunno.

Now , were they talking about the fact that i had a gun???? Just seems like it all made a lot more sense when i went to put my jacket back on and noticed my shirt was tucked in behind my gun exposeing it to the world. I cant say for sure but my guess is yes, the manager was freaking and the officer calmed her worries.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Yeah, the manager was a whining, sniveling little crybaby. I guarantee they were talking about you, or they wouldn't have turned away from you the way they did, turn back to look at you, and then turn away again to continue talking.

Yamaha

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Summitville,IN
    +1 to the LEO for doing his job, +1 to muncie walmart, my friend Oc'd in there for nearly an hour on the 23rd, and not a single issue of anyone looking nervous or complaining....lol

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    I never understood the logic of being frightened by the weapons you can see rather than the ones you can't.

After all, if you were there to cause mischief, why would you advertise the fact that you're armed?

Top Bottom