• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grassman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2010
    N CENTRAL IN
    Here is a picture of my H&K clones all great guns.
    GSG 5, Cetme, C93.

picture.php

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    me likey! I have almost pulled the trigger on a CETME and /or C93 so many times.....I'm just too chicken to do it because of the seemingly common problems with Century guns.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    i really want a .308 battle rifle, but i dont have the funds for an M14 or FAL right now. so that leaves me with the CETME or FAL Sporter. I was thinking the C93 would hold me over, and I wouldn't have to add another caliber. Ultimately I just added another AR to the stable....but one day.....:)

grassman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2010
    N CENTRAL IN
    i really want a .308 battle rifle, but i dont have the funds for an M14 or FAL right now. so that leaves me with the CETME or FAL Sporter. I was thinking the C93 would hold me over, and I wouldn't have to add another caliber. Ultimately I just added another AR to the stable....but one day.....:)

Thanks
    The cetme is a great battle rille, but I have a 308 converted Sagia I shoot alot more often it is very sweet. You might think about a Sagia price is close to a cetme. I'll post some pics of the Sagia when I got some more time. thanks again

762minigun

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indianapolis SS BG
    What do you think about that C-93?
    Have you fired it? If so how many rounds?
    Has the bolt gap changed?
    Who's receiver is it built on?

031-4.jpg

Here's mine. I like it, Not to wild about the huge 40 round magazines. I like the steel 30 round mags much better.

blitzen25cat

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    south east indiana
    Nice collection I have a GSG522 with a 110 rd. drum and two 22rd. mags. No hicups after about 500rds. I also have a STG58 /DSA receiver .308 that I traded for back in the 90s. Runs great with mil surp ammo. Like I said--Very nice collection:patriot:

ckcollins2003

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Muncie
    GSG-5's are fun little plinkers. Is the CETME and C93 clone made by ATI as well?

Here's a picture of my GSG-5. When I heard about the law suit I figured I might as well go and buy one. Then I got all happy go lucky with it and started adding buying accessories for it.

GSG-5-1.jpg

Top Bottom