• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    My dad is a former marine and has enjoyed guns but not owned one for awhile. We chipped in with my brother to finance most of a pistol (could have had almost 2 high points!) and his XD9 just arrived today. He brought it by to show off. I gave him a barrel-warming gift of 250rnds of ammo and we made plans to hit the range when possible.

I am enjoying the relationship I have with my 3yo and 1yo but look forward to the day when I can go to their house to show off my new purchase. Fun tines.

Now I need a skeet gun and AR for some competitions!

Harmi01

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2011
    Always trying to keep up with the kids!! Hope to hit the range tomorrow but might have to hold off till Friday. So much to do....so little time.

Dewidmt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    South of the Muscatatuck
    Good job! I try to pay my dad back for all the times he helped me out. He's the one that taught me to shoot and instilled a love of guns that lasts to this day. I bought him a S&W Model 60 a couple years ago because when he wanted one in the 70's they were scarcer than hen's teeth. Just this past week I picked up a S&W Model 39 9mm for him because he sold his quite a few years ago and always regretted it.

Top Bottom