• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I go through this every morning. I cook my omelette. And cook up some bacon. Barney gets his breakfast as soon as I start eating mine. Once he's finished, he gets HIS bacon. I always make sure it's not hot, just a little warm.

As soon as I tear off a piece, he's already drooling. He LOVES bacon. He even knows what it is once I grab the package out of the refrigerator.

By the way, we eat healthy, so it's turkey bacon. And Barney only gets once piece. The rest of his snacks, thru out the day, are vegetables. I make sure he doesn't get overweight, because dogs CAN get diabetes.

(Ignore the nasty kitchen floor. It's just another thing that I would like to replace!)

47490889.jpg

1b6252cd.jpg

5501e697.jpg

34dd5e4a.jpg

That's when he got impatient, and took it from my hand.

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    You should be ashamed of yourself giving perfectly good bacon to a beast.... best friend or not, that's just as bad as spilling beer and rough handling a bag of chips!!!

3pts off your man card!

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    You should be ashamed of yourself giving perfectly good bacon to a beast.... best friend or not, that's just as bad as spilling beer and rough handling a bag of chips!!!

3pts off your man card!

I would agree with this if it was real pork bacon from a pig. But since its turkey bacon, its not true bacon. Sorry to bring some folks to reality, but bacon does not come from turkeys!!! :n00b:

But since its turkey wannabe bacon, go ahead and give him all you want of it. Just do yourself a favor and get some real bacon for yourself. :D

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I would agree with this if it was real pork bacon from a pig. But since its turkey bacon, its not true bacon. Sorry to bring some folks to reality, but bacon does not come from turkeys!!! :n00b:

But since its turkey wannabe bacon, go ahead and give him all you want of it. Just do yourself a favor and get some real bacon for yourself. :D

I agree with you agreeing with me, but disagree with you disagreeing with me. The man-bacon relationship isn't linear and has a difficult to understand/cope complexity. You see the more bacon a man consumes the less quanity of Bacon a man can consume. Bacon clogs a man's coronary arteries and causes spontaneous cardiac arrest- thus ending the relationship completely. However with the occasion substitute of turkey bacon, the man-bacon relationship is prolonged and there for turkey bacon becomes a catalyst and just as important as the original pork bacon.

This is a topic I've debated several times...Hotfarmboy, you are way out of your league in this bacon debate ;)

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    My pig loves bacon. Real. Pork. Bacon.

Discuss.

Before you throw out the 'bacon waste' argument, think a little more long-term...

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    dogs eat cat crap, and LOVE it. So IMO, saying a dog LOVES bacon doesn't make a very good case for the bacon ;) lol

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    I want to meet the dog that DOESN'T love bacon, that would be something to see right there.

Good lookin pup you got there, BTW.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I want to meet the dog that DOESN'T love bacon, that would be something to see right there.

THIS..guess THE most common treat flavor (I should know :rolleyes:)

though to be more accurate, dogs pick what to eat based on smell, not taste. THAT's why dogs eat nasty turkey bacon :stickpoke:

Real bacon comes from pigs:bacondance::bacondance:

AND my dog loves her bacon :D

Top Bottom