• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    DING DING DING... I never thought It would ever get noticed... lol:yesway: On my way to the gym

I've seen this truck on the south side too - coincidentally when I was heading to the gym as well.

I tried to give you the 'salute' but you didn't seem to be bothered by another fellow INGO'er with gun stickers on his truck, too!

Cheers!

Ogre

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I've seen this truck on the south side too - coincidentally when I was heading to the gym as well.

I tried to give you the 'salute' but you didn't seem to be bothered by another fellow INGO'er with gun stickers on his truck, too!

Cheers!
    Sorry, I tend to zone out and crawl inside my own head alot when driving and mowing grass, I probably never noticed...:D

OEF5

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Mooresville
    DING DING DING... I never thought It would ever get noticed... lol:yesway: On my way to the gym

I had just gotten my hairs cut at Sportclip, almost followed you when you turned to say hey, but thought nah he might think I'm a stalker!

I honestly didn't think you would see the post due to it being in the break room.:yesway::ingo:

Top Bottom