My girlfriend just bought her first gun!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    I'm so excited for her. After taking her along on one of my duck hunts last year, she got more and more into the whole thing. She completed hunter's education this summer in preparation and even bought some camo.

This past Saturday was the final step. she bought her first shotgun!!!!!! She had talked about it for a little while, and when we were strolling through Cabela's and decided to check the used gun racks for a 20ga. we ended up coming across an immaculate 28" bbl 20ga. Remington 870 pump with wood forend and stock. I was shocked to see this gun in such good condition. It looked as if there hadn't even been a full box of shells through it yet.

Long story short it fits her well, and she got the gun, a box of Blackclouds, and a case for the price of the same gun new (even though it was practically new anyway). I can't wait to take her to the range and bust some clays, then out to the field in October.

t7mmaq.jpg

Steve B

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    KEWANNA
    Nice gun. TBS, she should keep it at her house so she has something to protect herself with. Wouldn't that make more sense?

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    76   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Yay for her! I made the mistake of buying my wife her first pistol. She had no input about it so was never interested in EDC until we went gun shopping.

EvilKidsMeal

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 11, 2010
    Highland
    Nice gun. TBS, she should keep it at her house so she has something to protect herself with. Wouldn't that make more sense?

She can't keep it at her house because she doesn't have a secure place for it (she only has a small personal safe). And she has her LTCH and a Glock 26 her mom gave her, so she's good

Top Bottom