• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chickenman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 4, 2009
    Monroe County
    I went to Dicks in Blomington the other day on my lunch break. Notice they had a sale on the Mossberg 802 Plinkster. ($139.99) Only with the Mossy Oak pattern stock. I had ask if they had any black ones and there repsones was "no there don't make that anymore." I went home that night and look on line and saw that Mossberg in fact does offer that desgin. Well to make a long story short. I went back yeasturday with my boss just to look around and kill some time before we have to go back to work from our lunch hour and notice they had noted on one of the Mossy Oak design that some was wrong with that stock. I had again asked, do they have any black ones? This gentleman said I think there is one back there. A couple of minutes later he came back with one and check the price and told me $99.99. It was on CLEARENACE!!!! SWEET!!! Stuff like this does't happen to me very offen.

:rockwoot:

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    I went to Dicks in Blomington the other day on my lunch break. Notice they had a sale on the Mossberg 802 Plinkster. ($139.99) Only with the Mossy Oak pattern stock. I had ask if they had any black ones and there repsones was "no there don't make that anymore." I went home that night and look on line and saw that Mossberg in fact does offer that desgin. Well to make a long story short. I went back yeasturday with my boss just to look around and kill some time before we have to go back to work from our lunch hour and notice they had noted on one of the Mossy Oak design that some was wrong with that stock. I had again asked, do they have any black ones? This gentleman said I think there is one back there. A couple of minutes later he came back with one and check the price and told me $99.99. It was on CLEARENACE!!!! SWEET!!! Stuff like this does't happen to me very offen.

:rockwoot:

EXCELLENT, let us know how it shoots:cool:

Top Bottom