• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    139   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    Let me tell you all about my morning, because I'm angry, and because its kind of a good story.

I'll try to keep it short and just hit the "highlights"
    -Motorcycle dies and won't start in a valley where I can't push start it. Has to be jumped by a car eventually.
    -Insurance says I owe them money for the coverage I paid for in full....sorted out eventually
    -Dog bites my foot on bike and puts hole in my newer leather boots
    -Bike falls over (why, I don't know) while I'm corralling said dog
    -Clutch lever breaks and left handlebar bent.
    -Bike fails to start yet again.
    -Motorcycle shop says they can't work on it till later in week, which means I don't get for a few weeks with school.
    -....don't get to go to Kokomo gun show.

Actually in person, that's a better story; I can tell it anecdotaly....typed, it just looks bitter.
    Which I am.

[edit] I did not, in fact, liberally apply Glock 23 to Jack Russel terrier as I desired to. You win this time, self control.

bat54r

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Go back in your house and lock all the doors, put any weapon on you away and do not try and unload it at this time. Stay away from all sharp objects (knives, machetes, swords, safety pins etc.) Stay on your couch and watch movies of choice and make sure your hands are dry before touching anything that has electricity running to it. Tomorrow when you wake up grab a safety pin and if you don't stab yourself work up to more dangerous items and continue your day and hope the bad luck curse as moved on, if you do stab yourself repeat yesterday after locking doors. Seriously though thats a hell of a bad start to the day, good luck with the rest of it.

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    I went to bed last night with an itchy butthole....

This morning I woke up and my fingers stank, not a good way to start off your day.

cbseniour

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    South East Marion County
    Go back in your house and lock all the doors, put any weapon on you away and do not try and unload it at this time. Stay away from all sharp objects (knives, machetes, swords, safety pins etc.) Stay on your couch and watch movies of choice and make sure your hands are dry before touching anything that has electricity running to it. Tomorrow when you wake up grab a safety pin and if you don't stab yourself work up to more dangerous items and continue your day and hope the bad luck curse as moved on, if you do stab yourself repeat yesterday after locking doors. Seriously though thats a hell of a bad start to the day, good luck with the rest of it.

Now that is serious good advise.

Second

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    New Albany
    Let me tell you all about my morning, because I'm angry, and because its kind of a good story.

-Motorcycle dies and won't start in a valley where I can't push start it. Has to be jumped by a car eventually.
    -Insurance says I owe them money for the coverage I paid for in full....sorted out eventually
    -Motorcycle shop says they can't work on it till later in week, which means I don't get for a few weeks with school.

Actually in person, that's a better story; I can tell it anecdotaly....typed, it just looks bitter.
    Which I am.

[edit] I did not, in fact, liberally apply Glock 23 to Jack Russel terrier as I desired to. You win this time, self control.
    At least you have a motorcycle!!!.......I don't!(or a Glock 23 for that matter!)

MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg

Which I am.

Yeah...so I'm way to lazy to read it all the way thru. I just kind of skimmed your story and picked up on the words "motorcycle" "boot" "insurance" "Glock" "dog"...

So I'm guessing you're some kind of a crazed motorcycle cop that put the boot to a dog today before you shot it with your Glock just for insurance and it died? Meh...I've probably got the gist of your story,right? :dunno:

Rating - 100%
    139   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    Yeah...so I'm way to lazy to read it all the way thru. I just kind of skimmed your story and picked up on the words "motorcycle" "boot" "insurance" "Glock" "dog"...

So I'm guessing you're some kind of a crazed motorcycle cop that put the boot to a dog today before you shot it with your Glock just for insurance and it died? Meh...I've probably got the gist of your story,right? :dunno:

Just.....just nailed it. I don't know why I even bothered to type the rest of it. :)

Top Bottom