• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jeremy05

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011
    Greenwood
    After about 1 year I finally convinced my wife that it was time for me to get a new gun. It came with the laminate stock & a Adams & Bennett 18" barrel. All I have done to it so far was add a Nikon Prostaff 4-12 x 40 Mildot scope with some new Burris signature zee rings. I got the chance to take it out an shoot it last Sunday for the first time & I am vary happy with the overall set up. I need to do a little more tweeking to he scope adjustment, but it looks like it is going to be a great gun. Below is a picture of the gun, if I get some time I will post a few more pictures tonight.

Ruger%2010%3A22.JPG

jffyg

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2011
    Hamilton
    My, my what a lovely 10/22. I used to have a stainless synthetic just standard barrel. You will most likely be able to castrate flys with good ammunition! One of the most fun guns you can own...never should have sold mine, but at least I sold it to a friend so not so bad. Enjoy!

Jeremy05

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 26, 2011
    Greenwood
    I did find one thing that I should have done differently. I did not use any thread lock on the weaver mount bolts. When I got home on Sunday I noticed that my weaver mount was loose. That probably explains why I was having problems at 100 yards toward the end of the day.

Top Bottom