My new Springfield XD subcompact 40 cal.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 68kidd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hanover
    I Picked this up a couple weeks ago. I have been going back and forth trying to decide between The Smih & Wesson M&P and the Springfield XD sub compact both in 40 cal. I have heard that both are nice guns . I went with what felt the best in my hand. I picked up a couple extra magazines , a Fobus paddle holster , and 2 pinky extensions for the shorter 9 shot magazines. (not all at the same time or place) So far the only bad thing i can sayis that i don't like to fit of the holster that came with gun. Wouldn't mind hearing some feedback from someone who owns one. I can't wait to take it out to the range along with a couple other recent purchases.

INGunOwners - 68kidd's Album: XD SUB - Picture

Mitch B

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2010
    indiana
    I love mine that I got from 21st Century. I shoot Remington Golden Sabers and carry it in a Done Hume iwb. I was looking to get a Glaco King Tuk but was over priced at the 1500.

Hope you enjoy yours!!

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    I had an XD subcompact in .40. It was a nice shooting gun, but a little big to be called a subcompact. A little heavy, but better with a good belt and holster. I never had any problems with it. I traded it for an XD subcompact in 9mm, then sold that one when I bought an M&P compact. I prefer the M&P compact, but the XD is a good gun. It all comes down to personal preference.

Top Bottom