• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Well today I came home to see that my Gemtech Outback II has arrived. I sent it out last Wednesday to have it upgraded so it can now be taken apart and cleaned like the new IID model. Ever since I saw that Gemtech was offering this service to everyone with the older Outbacks I was all over it. So without further ado.
    picture.php
    picture.php

And props to Kel from Gemtech for hooking me up with the spanner tool for the end cap at the Hush Shoot.:ingo:

dubsac

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The turnaround was superfast considering I was worried sick about sending the suppressor and copy of form 4 across the country. As for the baffles I stayed with all aluminum, since it was unfired I was only charged 1/3 of the price they would charge if it had be fired. I might go with a stainless steel blast baffle in the future but that will be awhile. Now I just need to start stocking up on different hosts.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    152   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    since it was unfired........ ......I might go with a stainless steel blast baffle in the future but that will be awhile. Now I just need to start stocking up on different hosts.

No, you need to go shoot the heck out of it! :rockwoot::rockwoot: My baffles look like crap even when I clean them and I don't care. :D

Top Bottom