• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Merrixs

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    North West
    I just wanted to share a couple photos of one of my hobbies. I have two radio control monster trucks. My trail/crawler truck is under the knife at the moment, but I just got done painting a new body for my basher. I also installed some new wheels and modified the steering for less slop by installing a second servo saver instead of the short bell crank arm. The truck pictured is a brushless Traxxas E-Maxx. Enjoy

P1230002.jpg

P1230005.jpg

P1230006.jpg

P1230004.jpg

P1230007.jpg

hunter_47443

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2010
    Greene Co.
    Keep them in approved areas

These boys got upset when their little prank backfired on them!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZwr4xLajfA"]YouTube - RC car on a golf course[/ame]

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    Very cool! I have a couple of Traxxas trucks that I just bought off an INGOer recently and my most recent purchase is an HPI Spint 2 Flux

Merrixs

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    North West
    Those boys in that video got what they deserved. I do think that chasing them after smashing their vehicle was a little much, but swinging a golf club at someone that is not trying to hurt you is wrong!

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Those boys in that video got what they deserved. I do think that chasing them after smashing their vehicle was a little much, but swinging a golf club at someone that is not trying to hurt you is wrong!

They deserved to get a nice beat down. They should have been smacked around a few times growing up and they wouldn't be that obnoxious and butt hurt.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    Looks good Merrixs, but the size is deceiving without something to compare it too. I know just how big that monster is though and I'm hoping you don't figure out a way to strap a car seat onto it.

Merrixs

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    North West
    This is just a joke.

What about this Rayne? I think the car seat would be safer though. She would at least be strapped in with a roll bar in the car seat.

P1230008.jpg

P1230013.jpg

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    What about this Rayne? I think the car seat would be safer though. She would at least be strapped in with a roll bar in the car seat.

P1230013.jpg

She is so cute...glad you put on there that this was a joke, so you don't get a bunch of people harping on you. I know you would never put that sweetie pie in danger. It does put the truck size into perspecdtive. Just think in a blink of an eye she's going to want to be driving that and then in two blinks she's going to be after your big size truck. ;0)

Merrixs

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    North West
    Just a small update: I decided it needed some better tires. I also threw in the low range gear option and a spool in the rear.

P4120025.jpg

P4120026.jpg

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Hondolane
    Top Bottom