My Review: Solution to Conceal Carry Comfortably!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I carry a Glock 19 in my MTAC holster. So I conceal carry all the time. I don't have a problem with anyone Open Carrying. It's just not for me. I feel like I have more of an advantage. Plus I don't like the attention. I like to be able to come and go unnoticed. And really, it's my business that I carry, nobody else's.

The biggest problem about CCing, is that you always have a pair of jeans that are too tight to have the IWB holster inside. I have many pairs of jeans that I can't carry in. Plus, I like to breathe. And since I don't want to spend the money to buy more pairs that are larger, I had to come up with a solution. And I did.

I took an old pair of jeans that I'll never wear again. And I had my wife cut a 3 inch strip off. Starting from the button, to the left, towards the belt loop there.
    f27a9eeb.jpg

Now you can see what I was talking about. My wife cut a hole on the other side, and did some sewing to keep everything from coming apart.
    f5ac6d6e.jpg

Here's what it looks like when you attach it to your jeans. It gives you roughly, 2 inches of extra play in the waist of your jeans. Plenty of room for an IWB holster.
    4f28556b.jpg

I was afraid that the zipper would make the waist line still be too tight. But it doesn't affect it at all. With the holster in, it's very comfortable. Now I don't have to spend the money to buy larger size jeans.

Plus, come Thanksgiving, I don't have to worry about busting my pants!:rockwoot:

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Neat idea. I had a similar problem with kaki work pants. Had my wife move the button over. It gives you that extra inch.

BrownDog

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    For those that are unable to make an extender:

DL1360-button-extenders.jpg

Add an inch to a tight waistband with Pant Extenders!

• Durable plastic construction
    • Attaches in seconds and hides discretely under your belt.
    • Available for buttons or hook and eye fasteners.
    • Easy to take with you, they are terrific for those uncomfortable moments after a big meal.
    DL Note: Sold in packs of 2.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    Mine's homemade! :p:p

For those that are unable to make an extender:

DL1360-button-extenders.jpg

Add an inch to a tight waistband with Pant Extenders!

• Durable plastic construction
    • Attaches in seconds and hides discretely under your belt.
    • Available for buttons or hook and eye fasteners.
    • Easy to take with you, they are terrific for those uncomfortable moments after a big meal.
    DL Note: Sold in packs of 2.

Top Bottom