• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PointFiveO

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2011
    St. Joseph County
    Man it seems like ages since I decided to throw money down on a Swamp Rat Rodent 6. But It's finally here! This was originally going to be just a safe queen. It was to be pulled out at picture time for group shots. But since that time I've gotten pulled into the world of knives, and I just can't commit that terrible crime. I'm going to beat the hell out of this thing, but until the 27th, I'll just be breaking it in =]

IMAG0132.jpg

Forgive the half-hearted effort at a quality picture. I started with good intentions, pulling that wood out of my snake's tank and all... But then I just ended up on the carpet, with a blanket, and a cell phone....

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    Nice! I've been wanting one of those for a while... but sadly my current situation doesn't allow me many niceties, and I'm not selling off any more OTHER knives to fund it.

I'll trade my Buck Nighthawk for one, though. :D

tom1025

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Underground
    Nice! I've been wanting one of those for a while... but sadly my current situation doesn't allow me many niceties, and I'm not selling off any more OTHER knives to fund it.

I'll trade my Buck Nighthawk for one, though. :D

If you do decide to sell just send me a text or pm with pictures and I will gladly help fund your next purchase. :):

Top Bottom