• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • G_Stines

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 2, 2010
    Central Indiana
    Sorry. Local Gun Store. Also, there's an 1895 Russian on Gunbroker for 130. I own a couple mosins, but I am in no shape way or form a collector and could tell you whether or not that is a good price for that particular one. You could potentially find some info on the web on collecting them and their markings and values, but I am not in an overwhelming google-fu mood. Sorry for the lack of initiative.

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    Another option:

J&G Sales, Nagant revolver

Same price as AIM if you want a shiny bore, but you can also select the manufacturer for another $10, if you want to be sure to match your Mosin.

I got one of each from them a few months ago. Very nice guns.

duffman0286

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Wayne Co
    most of them are Rguns imports and i order mine straight from them great clean bores mine was unissued no wear at all payed $110 shipped 3 months ago gun little shoots ammo is around $22 for 50 they dont have the greatest double action in the world the trigger likes to be yanked( mine may just need to be broke in but i have the yank the trigger in double) in single action they are very nice shooters

duffman0286

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Wayne Co
    Hmmm.... That is something to consider
    keep in mine what there worth/what ammo cost/and how much your going to shoot it .... id figure i wast going to shoot as much as some of my other guns and thought id be kinda cool to have one of the only revolvers that is self sealing (plus the bullet is hidden in the casing how cool is that)

Top Bottom