• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • brianheeter

Marksman
    Nov 24, 2012
    Bloomington
    We will once again be doing an Appleseed shoot at Brown County's Hoosier Hills Rifle and Pistol Club on May 16th and 17th. Come hone your rifle marksmanship skills at a beautiful range nestled in the foothills outside of Nashville, Indiana, while you hear the true story of how this nation got its start. There is room on the line for you, your family and some friends. If you are having trouble finding ammo then just send me a PM and I can probably help you out. See you on the line!

brian

brotherbill3

Master
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    I can't make it ... there is just tooo much going on: Parents visiting; kids on vacation; grandson's here and I'm assistant / substitute head coach of the little league team for them ...

I heard this is also a "rimfire KD" event? 25 - 50 - 75 - 100 yard targets ... (just to make it more challenging)

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    The .22LR KD idea got scrubbed when the person who was to run the event left the AS program. This is a standard AS event. Most of the work will be done at 25 meters. On Sunday the range is capable of some 100 yd shooting.

MohawkSlim

Expert
    Mar 11, 2015
    15th Street, Bedford
    Who was supposed to run the .22LR KD event that left the program? I'm sorry to hear someone who could host an event that epic decided to leave.

I can't make both days but I'm planning on being there Sunday. I'm hoping to be able to shoot a Rifleman score and take the Orange Hat. I can't wait to get involved with Project Appleseed. Who knows, maybe someday I can be epic enough to run a .22LR KD event!

Top Bottom