• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • N_K_1984

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    I hope this isn't a repost. I did a search, no luck. So here goes. I wasn't sure if I should post in the Break Room or the Survival and Disaster Preparedness Section, I guess it depends on how seriously you take this... Either way, this is a good read, Enjoy!

Navy Times Mobile

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I think they'll be a hybrid of both versions. They will not be able to perform at a super human level, as they are being devoured from the inside out by the virus. I see them in their pre-zombie stage everyday, and it seems they are getting closer each day to full blown status. They are motivated by one thing and one thing only. The AK47 and its variants are the best weapon to use against them. Don't do meth kids!

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    Slow "pushed over easily" zombies are a myth, they don't exist.

Real zombies are quick, agile, fearless, dangerous foes, and they are best exterminated with blasts of 00 buck.

.452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    What if the zombies take on the form of the people from "the crazies". there is basically nothing in-between the ears but crazed killer. they cant really think accept who to kill next, but still maintain brain function to know how to use bone saws and pitch forks?......technically not zombie since they dont eat brains, but i would consider it a sub species

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    What if the zombies take on the form of the people from "the crazies". there is basically nothing in-between the ears but crazed killer. they cant really think accept who to kill next, but still maintain brain function to know how to use bone saws and pitch forks?......technically not zombie since they dont eat brains, but i would consider it a sub species

Those you use for brute force labor :D

Hey, in a survival situation you use everything you have, including that neighbor you never liked who got bit a few days ago.

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010

Those are the most dangerous kind, the ones who still retain enough intelligence to lay in ambush, operate simple machines, set fires & even use firearms would be extremely dangerous.

Solution? a heaping helping of 00 buck of course.

.452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Those are the most dangerous kind, the ones who still retain enough intelligence to lay in ambush, operate simple machines, set fires & even use firearms would be extremely dangerous.

Solution? a heaping helping of 00 buck of course.

I agree. the only known cure to their ailment is massive therapy sessions of lead pills. the bigger the pills the more concentrated the power

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    I think that there was something linked to the CDC concerning the zombie Apocalypse, but this is the first I have seen of the Navy stepping up awareness.

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    I agree. the only known cure to their ailment is massive therapy sessions of lead pills. the bigger the pills the more concentrated the power

Agreed, this is why belonging to an EZRT (emergency zombie response team) is so important, otherwise you're stuck boarding up your homes windows & doors and praying your food & water doesn't run out before someone comes to rescue you & your family.

I think that there was something linked to the CDC concerning the zombie Apocalypse, but this is the first I have seen of the Navy stepping up awareness.

Yes it is about time too, I for one am very glad that the government is finally taking the zombie threat seriously.

.452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Agreed, this is why belonging to an EZRT (emergency zombie response team) is so important, otherwise you're stuck boarding up your homes windows & doors and praying your food & water doesn't run out before someone comes to rescue you & your family.

Yes it is about time too, I for one am very glad that the government is finally taking the zombie threat seriously.

So.....tell me more about this EZRT and where to do I sign...

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    So.....tell me more about this EZRT and where to do I sign...

%21BpJ4QcwBGk%7E$%28KGrHqQH-EQEuYyC2uMCBLqOGZI9n%21%7E%7E_3.JPG

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011

The trick is to board everything up except 1 area .... that way they filter in the one area for easy multi kills

Top Bottom