• ...and so much more!
  • clt46910

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Akron Indiana
    I have a number of NcStar products around the house. I use to sell them. A lot of people put them down because of the first ones that came out.

To me they are some of the best buys for the money. They have a life time guarantee, what more can you ask for? It breaks you send it back in for a new one.

The Mark III series are really good in my opinion. I have those on most of my guns and they work well for me. I was not happy with the rings, so I did use different rings on about all them.

I still have a number of the first generation MarkIII scopes in storage. Needless to say I don't think I will be buying a new scope for a very long time...LOL

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    if you have ever used a acog (obviously you have) you will be extreamly dissipointed. i had one and hated it. horrible clarity, tracking was not even close, didn't hold zero in quality rings. imo it was a waste of money, time, ammo. but ive had this exact disscussion on here multiple times about nc star so ill let others take this one on

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Top Bottom