• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Okay, so I've always been close to my nephew, 3 years old, and have recently started taking him places like the museum last weekend and will be taking him to Christmas at the Zoo. My sister is getting ready to have another and I will be probably be taking the new little one places as well. I want to be sure that I'm prepared in case anything happens. I always have the option to CC, but after looking at pictures that were taken of us that day, I have no doubt that it won't always stay hidden with how active little ones are and how much of a big kid I am. I'm always running around with my nephew and I'm not sure how others with me feel about me carrying, other than my immediate family. So I'm looking for a Maxpedition bag that would be big enough to use as a diaper bag and that I would be able to use as a range bag as well.

gunwh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    UTG has one that would work out great for what your looking for. the model number is PVC-RB718 its the same size ans a diaper bag and comes with a sleeve to carry your pistol for easy access and safety.The one we have for sale is $42.95

34hck7c.jpg

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    LA Police Gear has one for $29

LA Police Gear Jumbo Bail Out Bag New Low Price

It is one of the best bags around and the price is great.

LAPG also makes a smaller size for $20.

Here is my review of it used as a range bag: https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/ingo_real_world_reviews/119100-review_lapg_bail_out_bag.html

For your purpose, the bag comes with a padded shoulder strap. The front "magazine pouches" have removable flaps, so it wouldn't look like a "gun bag".

The inside would have plenty of room for diapers and wipes, while the outside pockets could hold bottles (for a baby anyway), sippee cups, and other various kid items.

For your handgun, there is a "hidden" pocket lined with velcro. You could get one of those cheap "velcro holsters" and be g2g.

DSC01385.jpg

DSC01386.jpg

:ingo:

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I carried a G22 in a 5.11 PUSH Pack with both a 5 and 2 year old. I didn't carry a full change of baby clothes, but I could carry a couple diapers, bib, snacks, wipes, etc., in addition to my med kit, knife, 2 spare mags, 550 cord, flashlight(s), batteries, Clif bar, duct tape, zip ties, etc.

vitamink

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    CountyComm has tons of stuff for the EOD professional and their bags are top notch. I have this and it may work for you...

midrangelarge1.jpg
    midrangelarge17.jpg

and no that's not me. It's mostly stores a laptop and some other sundries but may work for you. The company sells other bags as well i just dig the molle and the laptop compartment.

The extra large EOD bag may be better for diapers and you can add a smaller pouch to contain whatever CC weapon. You can called it your tactical shXX-bag, or blow out bag.
    xleod%20grey%20large%201.JPG

Just don't fall pray to one of these...
    images

HISTORY LESSON: Those were popular back in the 80's. They were called "fanny packs" or "douche"-bags. Do you notice the balding guy in the polo-shirt with his acid washed tapered jeans posing on the MG in his aviators? He knows that though he is barely tactically sound in those tight turtle neck pants, his junk is accentuated and his gun is within easy reach, so all is good. Don't fall victim to this thought process, get a bag bag and not a fanny pack...and for the love of god don't buy a man-purse either.

man-satchel%5B1%5D.jpg
    yuk

magic man

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Mar 7, 2010
    NWI
    ...and for the love of god don't buy a man-purse either.

man-satchel%5B1%5D.jpg
    yuk[/QUOTE]

IT'S NOT A PURSE IT'S A SATCHEL!!!!!!!!:cool:

:laugh:

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    Hey, Indiana Jones wore one. :D

I was just at Indy Trading Post last night and saw that they had a knock-off of the Colossus for $30, in black and OD. Might just be the ticket.

Top Bottom