• ...and so much more!
  • THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    what kind or (ak) do you have?

and it should be pretty easy to see what one you need to shave, (if you need to do so) the front lip on some can be larger than other, and you may need to file it down.
    however pics would really help.

AZ D

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    NWI
    You shouldn't have to trim at all. Try working the mag in and out of the mag well a few times. Most poly mags will "shave" a little material off of themselves, where they hang up. Might take a little elbow grease, to get them in the first few times! FYI, this is pretty common with low end AKM's, and low end mags. Even some "high end" AKM'S will do this with certain poly mags.

THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    that's why you're having trouble! :D

just joking, really if you post some pictures or your mag lip(s) and maybe your guns we could have a better idea.
    :dunno:

msr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 25, 2011
    Indianapolis - Broad Ripple
    What's the best ak to buy I bought the wasr because it was cheap and I wanted an alternative to my ar's

Arsenal, Saiga (converted), VEPR, or anything that has been overhauled by Rifle Dynamics or Krebs Custom.

note: just because it is a WASR doesn't make it a bad gun, but in the spirit of answering your question I left out all the nuances of Romanian, Yugo etc lower end AKs.

Top Bottom